Health and Safety
Shear Headcase has always and will continue to follow practices that ensure the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. Know that the safety of our staff, clients, and community is our highest priority.
Shear Headcase salon is now an appointment only and paperless salon. All new client forms are available online. All paperwork must be completed prior to your appointment.
Here is what you can expect for your visit with us:
Shear Headcase salon requests that any staff or client who suspects that they may be contagious with ANY illness reschedule their appointment.
- At any time you may request your stylist wear a mask.
- If there is any medical or health concern for any staff or client you may be asked to put a mask on,.
- Masks are available upon request
Please be assured that we will continue to practice the required cleaning and sanitation procedures before, during, and after your services. Below are some practices that we have and will continue to do to keep our salon environment safe:
- Stylists wash their hands before your service and anytime during your service. Whenever possible, your stylist will wear gloves and dispose of them immediately. All common use surfaces are wiped down and sanitized between use.
- Salon stylist workstations are fully wiped down and sanitized between every client visit. Shampoo bowls stations are sanitized between every client shampoo/conditioner wash. Equipment and tools are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before use on each client.
We have added Air Ionizers with UV-C Sanitation in each room of our salon. Providing additional sanitizing air circulation for our staff and clients.
- Towels, kimonos, and capes used during client services are immediately removed from station areas after each client and washed in hot water and chlorine bleach.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles!
If you are a NEW client, please fill the new client paperwork prior to your appointment by clicking the button below.