NEW Health and Safety
Shear Headcase has always and will continue to follow practices that ensure the safety and health of our clients on a daily basis. Our services and our salon will look and feel a little different due to the ever changing COVID-19 pandemic, but know that the safety of our staff, clients, and community is our highest priority.
Shear Headcase salon is now an appointment only and paperless salon. All new client forms are available online. All paperwork must be completed prior to your appointment.
Here is what you can expect for your visit with us:
Shear Headcase salon requires any staff member or client to wear a mask if they are NOT fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC.
- Shear Headcase salon requires any staff member or client to wear a mask if they are NOT fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC
- At any time you may request your stylist wear a mask.
- If there is any medical or health concern for any staff or client you may be asked to put a mask on, even if fully vaccinated.
- Masks can be purchased for $2 if you do not have one or if you want to purchase one for color services to prevent staining on your personal face covering.
Please text us from your car when you arrive, we will reply when you may enter the salon. Please let us know if you would like your stylist to wear a mask or need to purchase a face mask.
Please wash your hands upon arrival . Hand sanitizer is available at every station.
Please be assured that we will continue to practice the required cleaning and sanitation procedures before, during, and after your services. Below are some practices that we have and will continue to do to keep our salon environment safe:
- Stylists will wear masks if not fully vaccinated or upon request. They will also wash their hands before your service and anytime during your service. Whenever possible, your stylist will wear gloves and dispose of them immediately. All common use surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized between use. These surfaces may include computers, landline phones, credit card machines, doorknobs, etc.
- Salon stylist workstations will be fully wiped down and sanitized between every client visit. Shampoo bowls stations will be sanitized between every client shampoo/conditioner wash. Equipment and tools will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before use on each client.
We have added Air Ionizers with UV-C Sanitation in each room of our salon. Providing additional sanitizing air circulation for our staff and clients.
- Towels, kimonos, and capes used during client services will immediately be removed from station areas after each client and washed in hot water and chlorine bleach.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles!
If you are a NEW client, please fill the new client paperwork prior to your appointment by clicking the button below.